Moist Maple Bundt Cake Recipe With Maple Cinnamon Glaze Is Calling Your Name by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of salt
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer about 2 minutes. Add the maple syrup, milk, eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined. Pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake rest about 10 minutes before inverting on a serving plate to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients. Pour over the cooled cake.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.