Easy Apricot Bundt Cake Recipe: This Moist & Delicious Apricot Cake Celebrates an Underrated Stone Fruit by 30Seconds Food
Dried apricots aren't the only way to eat apricots. If you're an apricot fan, you need to try this easy recipe. This cake gets its moistness from apricot nectar and is delicious with or without the fresh apricots. For an even moister cake, drizzle some of the leftover apricot nectar over the top while its still warm.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped or sliced, fresh apricots (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except the fresh apricots in a stand mixer or bowl. Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Fold in the fresh apricots, if using. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool about 10 minutes in pan before turning it out onto a serving plate. Dust with powdered sugar when cool. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $8 & Up
Dried Apricots $4 & Up
Yellow Cake Mix $1 & Up
Apricot Nectar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Nonstick Baking Spray $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.