Savory Stuffing & Chicken Casserole Recipe: When You Can't Wait for the Holidays to Eat Stuffing by Donna John
Does it drive you nuts that you have to wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to get stuffing? I hear ya! This easy stuffing and chicken casserole recipe will give you that holiday feel any time of the year and day of the week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 box seasoned stuffing mix (I used Stove Top Stuffing cornbread flavor)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces (I used boneless chicken breasts)
- 12 to 16 ounces mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Make the stuffing mix according to package directions. (I made mine in the microwave.)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mixed vegetables, soup, sour cream and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Top the chicken mixture with the stuffing evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Stuffing Mixes $2 & Up
Stove Top Stuffing Cornbread $2 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $1 & Up
Baking Pans $9
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.