Famous Steakhouse Brussels Sprouts Recipe With Sweet & Spicy Glaze & Marcona Almonds by 30Seconds Food
During the holidays,
Benjamin Steak House's famous Brussels sprouts recipe with a sweet and spicy glaze and Marcona almonds is the ultimate side for any main dish. Don't be daunted by this chef-created vegetable recipe. With only five minutes of prep and 30 minutes to cook, you'll be surprised by how easy it is to cook an elegant side dish.
For each serving, you should combine 7 ounces of Brussels sprouts, 1 ounce of Sweet and Spicy Glaze and 1 ounce of almonds. The glaze recipe can easily be reduced. The measurements provided are restaurant quantity, so feel free to adjust to your preferences. Enjoy the chef-approved recipe in the comfort of your own home!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (more or less is fine, depending on how many servings you'd like)
- Sweet and Spicy Glaze
- Marcona almonds
Sweet and Spicy Glaze (restaurant quantity, feel free to reduce in half or quarter, etc.)
- 2 quarts soy sauce
- 1 quart balsamic vinegar
- 6 ounces jalapeno
- 6 ounces ginger
- 16 ounces honey
Here's how to make it:
- For the glaze, put all of the ingredients except the honey into a pot. Boil until it is reduced and absorbs the flavor of the jalapeno and ginger. Add the honey and let it reduce until it reaches glaze consistency.
- Toast the almonds and chop them.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into quarters. Deep fry them in hot oil. Drain on paper towels.
- Add the glaze and the almonds to the cooked Brussels sprouts. Toss to coat in the glaze.
Note: For each serving, combine 7 ounces Brussels sprouts, 1 ounce Sweet and Spicy Glaze and 1 ounce almonds.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.