Roasted Spiced Cauliflower Recipe: 5 Spices Make This Cauliflower Recipe Off the Charts by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put the cauliflower florets into a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the seasonings and add salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to evenly distribute. Pour the cauliflower in a single layer onto a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, stirring a couple times as it cooks.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Cumin $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.