Roasted Spiced Cauliflower Recipe: 5 Spices Make This Cauliflower Recipe Off the Charts by 30Seconds Food
Off the charts good! The five spices lift this cauliflower up to epic proportions. You won't be able to stop eating this easy baked cauliflower recipe. Serve as a side dish or as a vegetarian dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put the cauliflower florets into a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the seasonings and add salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to evenly distribute. Pour the cauliflower in a single layer onto a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, stirring a couple times as it cooks.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Cumin $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.