Mexican Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Creamy Cilantro Lime Dip Is an Inspired Snack or Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ground cayenne, to taste
Cilantro Lime Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the dip ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the cauliflower, put the florets into a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Combine the garlic powder, cumin, chili powder and cayenne in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle the mixture over the cauliflower. Put the cauliflower onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, turning the cauliflower over halfway through. Serve with the cilantro lime dip.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.