Zesty Turmeric Cauliflower Recipe: This Broiled Cauliflower Recipe Is Popping With Turmeric & Rosemary by Elisa Schmitz
The health benefits of cauliflower, turmeric and rosemary have been well documented. We put all these powerhouse ingredients together in this easy broiled turmeric and rosemary cauliflower recipe. It's a healthy and delicious side dish that doesn't take much time or effort. What could be better?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 - 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the oil, turmeric, garlic and rosemary in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to combine. Pour the cauliflower onto a baking sheet.
- Broil in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.