Honey Soy Drumsticks Recipe: A Flavorful Baked Chicken Recipe With Soy, Honey, Ginger & Garlic (Yum!) by 30Seconds Food
All the ingredients in the marinade are heavy hitters, so this easy honey soy baked chicken recipe packs a punch. This Asian-inspired baked chicken recipe would be incredible served with fried rice and stir-fried vegetables.
Prep Time: 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks (about 12)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the garlic, ginger, olive oil, soy sauce and honey in a plastic zipper bag. Squish the bag to mix all the ingredients.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put it into the marinade. Marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, put the chicken into a baking pan. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.