Negroni Sbagliato Recipe (Mistaken Negroni:): Toast the New Year With This Italian Sparking Wine Cocktail by 30Seconds Food
A Negroni cocktail is made with Campari, sweet vermouth and gin. But a Negroni Sbagliato, sometimes called a "mistaken Negroni," is a concoction of Campari, sweet vermouth and sparkling wine (think prosecco or champagne). It's said the drink was invented in 1968 at the Bar Basso in Milan. Why not ring in the new year with this easy Negroni Sbagliato recipe?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ounce Cinzano Rosso or your favorite vermouth
- 1 ounce Campari
- Cinzano Prosecco or your favorite prosecco
- orange slice or twist, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the ingredients directly in a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Stir and complete with a half wheel or twist of orange.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.