Sweet Potato Egg Cups Recipe: Healthy Egg Cups With Sweet Potato Are Darn Cute & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
"These sweet potato egg cups are so darn cute! They are simpler than they look to make and are seriously delicious!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. What a fun breakfast recipe to serve on Thanksgiving morning. (You know you bought way too many sweet potatoes!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 25 minutes
- 2 - 3 small sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and spray or wipe a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and use a cheese grater or mandoline to grate the potatoes.
- Place the grated sweet potato, cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until combined. Spoon the mixture evenly onto the bottom of a six muffin tin cups.
- Gently crack a large egg on top of each cup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until eggs are at desired consistency. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley or green onions.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mandoline Food Slicers $12 & Up
Cheese Graters $6 & Up
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.