Amazing 5-Ingredient Baked Beef Tips Recipe in Sherry Cream Sauce by Donna John
The whole house will smell incredible from the intoxicating aroma escaping from the oven as these beef tips bake. This easy baked beef tips recipe with a creamy sherry sauce is easy enough to cook for a Monday night dinner, but elegant enough that it could also be served to company.
You only need five simple ingredients to make these juicy baked beef tips: beef (think sirloin, stew meat, ribeye, chuck steak, etc.), cooking sherry, a can of cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and dry onion soup mix (loaded with flavor!). Serve this five-ingredient recipe over egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes. You will be in love after one bite! This delicious beef recipe is definitely on repeat at my house.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 1/2 hours
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 1 1/2 pounds beef, cut into cubes (sirloin, stew meat, ribeye, chuck steak, etc.)
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix (save the rest for another recipe)
- cooked egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes, for serving
- Stir the leftover dry onion soup mix into your meatloaf recipe for extra flavor!
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sherry, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and soup mix in a baking dish.
- Stir to combine. Season with a little black pepper.
- Add the beef and stir to coat.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Stir a couple times during the cooking process. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.