Grandma's Company Chicken Recipe: An Old-fashioned 4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe by Donna John
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs or your favorite chicken pieces (I used four huge chicken thighs)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (2.5 ounces) dried beef, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sour cream, soup and dried beef in a casserole dish or baking pan.
- Put the chicken on top of the sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper and a little salt.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Spoon some of the sauce over the chicken. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.