Cheesecake Factory's 20-Minute Crispy Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe With Bacon & Maple Butter Glaze by 30Seconds Food
The Cheesecake Factory shared its easy recipe for roasted brussels sprouts and crispy leaves tossed with bacon and Vermont maple butter glaze. Oh, my! How fun to make this delicious restaurant dish at home. Brussels sprouts are in peak season, making this the ideal side dish to serve at your Thanksgiving gathering.
The Cheesecake Factory likes to fry these brussels sprouts, adding a nutty, earthy, almost roasted flavor. The technique also gives them a wonderful crispness. And, they're ready in only about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces brussels sprouts, washed and drained well
- 1 ounce brussels sprouts leaves
- pinch of coarse salt
- 1 slice bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 ounce maple butter glaze*
Here's how to make it:
- Carefully remove some of the whole outer leaves from the brussels sprouts and set aside.
- Cut the brussels sprouts into quarters and fry them until completely cooked, hot throughout and slightly crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Fry the brussels sprout leaves until crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels. Sprinkle a little coarse salt over the crispy leaves.
- Place the quartered brussels sprouts into a mixing bowl. Add the chopped bacon into the bowl. Drizzle the maple butter glaze evenly over the ingredients and gently toss together. Place onto a serving plate or into a bowl.
- Gently mound the crispy brussels sprout leaves on top of the quartered brussels sprouts.
*Also available in fine food markets.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cheesecake Factory Gift Cards $15 & Up
Maple Butter $7 & Up
Coarse Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.