The Cheesecake Factory's Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe With Crispy Leaves, Bacon & Vermont Maple Butter Glaze by 30Seconds Food
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and The Cheesecake Factory has shared its recipe for roasted brussels sprouts and crispy leaves tossed with bacon and Vermont maple butter glaze. Oh, my! The dish, which is available at all their U.S. locations, can be made at home. Brussels sprouts are in peak season, making this the ideal side dish to serve at your Thanksgiving gathering.
The Cheesecake Factory likes to fry these brussels sprouts, which adds a beautiful nutty, earthy almost roasted flavor, but also gives them a wonderful crispiness!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces brussels sprouts, washed and drained well
- 1 ounce brussels sprouts leaves
- pinch of coarse salt
- 1 slice bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 ounce maple butter glaze*
Here's how to make it:
- Carefully remove some of the whole outer leaves from the brussels sprouts and set aside.
- Cut the brussels sprouts into quarters and fry them until completely cooked, hot throughout and slightly crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Fry the brussels sprout leaves until crispy. Remove from the frying oil and allow to drain on paper towels. Sprinkle a little coarse salt over the crispy leaves.
- Place the quartered brussels sprouts into a mixing bowl. Add the chopped bacon into the bowl. Drizzle the maple butter glaze evenly over the ingredients and gently toss together. Place onto a serving plate or into a bowl.
- Gently mound the crispy brussels sprout leaves on top of the quartered brussels sprouts.
*Available in fine food markets. Recipes can also be found in various cookbooks.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.