Easy Maple Butter Glaze Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Maple Butter Sauce Sweetens Up the Day by 30Seconds Food
Maple and butter? Oh, yeah. This easy maple butter glaze recipe can used on toast, french toast, scones, muffins, biscuits, donuts, cakes, cupcakes, pancakes, waffles – anything really. You could even use it on vegetables, like The Cheesecake Factory's crispy brussels sprouts recipe or acorn squash. Mmm!
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepot.
- Pour in the maple syrup and whisk to combine.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, if using. Stir over low heat until combined.
Note: If you want it more pourable, add a little milk.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.