25-Minute Chicken Parmesan Recipe Lights Up Your Taste Buds With Italian Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup spicy breadcrumbs or Italian breadcrumbs mixed with ground cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- hot cooked spaghetti noodles, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the egg into a bowl. Beat well. Put the breadcrumbs into another bowl.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Place into the skillet.
- Cook until well browned on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook about 10 minutes.
- Top the chicken with the cheeses. Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve over pasta noodles and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.