Portuguese Pizza Recipe: A Tasty Brazilian Pizza Recipe for Pizza Night by 30Seconds Food
Ham, olives and hardboiled eggs are the pizza toppings of choice in Portugal. This Portuguese pizza recipe is a fun change from the typical meat-lovers pizza on pizza night.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust or your favorite pizza dough (try this two-ingredient pizza dough recipe)
- 1 cup pizza sauce (try this homemade pizza sauce recipe)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- sliced deli ham
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- kalamata olives
- dried oregano
- olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pizza dough onto a pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Top the dough with the pizza sauce, then ham, olives, onion and eggs. Cover the top with the cheese.
- Sprinkle with some dried oregano. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 475-degree F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese has melted.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pizza Pans $7 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Kalamata Olives $3 & Up
Portuguese Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.