2-Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe: This Easy Pizza Dough Recipe Could Seriously Change Your Life by 30Seconds Food
Pizza night just got more amazing. Not that there's anything wrong with store-bought pizza crust, but there's just something about homemade crust. This easy homemade pizza dough recipe has only two ingredients and is pretty foolproof (and delicious). You have to try it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes (10 minutes for prepared pizza)
Total Time: 10 minutes for dough
Servings: Makes 2 medium pizzas or 1 extra large pizza
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the yogurt and flour, starting with 1 cup of the flour. Mix together. Keep adding flour until the dough stops sticking to your hands.
- Put the dough onto a floured work surface. Knead until smooth, about 5 minutes, adding more flour if needed.
- Use a rolling pin and roll out the dough.
- To make a pizza, add desired toppings and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rolling Pins $6 & Up
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pizza Pans $8 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Self-rising Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.