Gringo's Amazon Sauce Copycat Recipe: This Creamy Green Sauce Recipe Is Amazing by Donna John
One of my favorite Mexican restaurants has this amazing green sauce they call Amazon sauce. It's more than just a sauce. This delicious, creamy cilantro, lime and jalapeno concoction is used on their salads, chicken breast and other dishes and as a dip for tortilla chips. I'm obsessed and usually get some to go so I can enjoy it at home. Here's a copycat recipe that comes pretty close to original.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 jalapenos, seeds and ribs removed and rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Here's how to make it:
- Put the jalapenos into a blender and puree.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Blend well.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.