10-Minute Creamy Fudge Recipe Is the Perfect Bite for Dessert by Ann Marie Patitucci
Be sure to allow the fudge to cool completely before cutting it into squares. If you cut the fudge too early, it will be to soft to hold its shape and remove from the pan.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (4 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 1 1 /2 cups (9 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are well blended and melted.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan. Cool before cutting.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8-inch Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.