Easy Whole Baked Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe Is Fancy Like by Donna John
Get fancy with your cauliflower! This easy cauliflower recipe is roasted whole and is garlicy, cheesy and absolutely delicious.
This easy baked cauliflower recipe will impress your family and Thanksgiving guests with minimal effort. I think Walker Hayes would approve and serve this to his special lady.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Put the cauliflower into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half of the olive oil butter mixture over the cauliflower.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover the cauliflower and bake another 15 minutes. Spoon on the remaining olive oil butter mixture and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Fancy Like by Walker Hayes $1.29 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.