Amish Egg Noodles Recipe: 4-Ingredient Simple Amish Noodles Recipe Has an Interesting Cooking Method by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 bag (12 ounces) egg noodles
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add the broth and bouillon cube. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the noodles. Bring back to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, cover and let the noodles soak for about 30 minutes, stirring a few times. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.