Baked Zucchini Sticks Recipe With Parmesan Herb Crumbs Is the Bomb Diggity by 30Seconds Food
Steakhouse fries are the bomb, but if you want to lighten things up a bit, try this easy baked zucchini recipe. With a crunchy herb crumb topping and a little Parmesan, this easy and delicious side dish is sure to become a family favorite (and the veggie bomb diggity)!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 6 zucchini, cut into steak fries size wedges
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 dry breadcrumbs or panko
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- olive oil cooking spray
Here's how to make it:
- Arrange the zucchini slices on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cheese, breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Sprinkle it over the zucchini. Lightly spray with the olive oil cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Broil for about 1 to 2 minutes for a crispier top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.