Quick Skillet Potatoes Recipe: 30-Minute One-Pan Garlic Potato Recipe With Peppers & Green Onions by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook over low heat, stirring, about 2 minutes. Do not burn!
- Add the potatoes, green onions and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Increase the heat to medium and cook, stirring often, about 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Pour in the broth and continue to cook about 10 minutes more. Add more salt and pepper, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.