Baked Cheesy Grits Recipe: This Puffy Cheese Grits Recipe May Turn You Into a Fan of Grits by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup grits
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, gouda, white cheddar or your favorite cheese
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- 2 eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Bring the water and salt to a boil and cook the grits as recommended on the package.
- Stir in the butter, cheese and hot sauce until butter has melted.
- Add the eggs and whisk well to prevent them from scrambling.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.