Juicy Pork Chops Recipe With Apricot Mustard Sauce & Grilled Apricots: You're 20 Minutes Away From Gourmet by 30Seconds Food
Tender pork chops are cooked in a sweet, tangy apricot and mustard sauce then topped with juicy grilled apricots. What's not to love? This easy, 20-minute pork chop recipe just looks like fall, doesn't it? Serve it with a vegetable or a side of crispy steakhouse fries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or whole-grain mustard
- 2 apricots, pitted and halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the apricot preserves, apple cider vinegar and mustard. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the chops about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until almost done. (Cooking time will depend on thickness of the pork chops.)
- Spoon the apricot sauce over the chops, reduce heat and cook about 3 to 5 more minutes or until chops are cooked through. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- To make the apricots, heat a grill pan or skillet over high heat. Toss the apricots with the olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Put the apricots cut side up in the pan and cook until they soften, about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook about 30 seconds more. Serve the apricots on top of the pork chops.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.