Lemon Feta Potatoes Recipe: An Incredible Baked Feta Potatoes Recipe You Don't Want to Lose by 30Seconds Food
Remember that baked feta pasta recipe that went viral? This baked lemon feta potatoes recipe is made the same way – and is destined for greatness as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into cubes
- 5 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 block (4 ounces) feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (divided)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (oregano, thyme, rosemary, parsley, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the potatoes and garlic into a casserole dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Put the block of feta into the center of the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with half the olive oil and half the lemon juice. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the garlic cloves from the potatoes and squeeze the garlic out and into the potatoes. Gently mix until the garlic and feta is combined with the potatoes. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the herbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake about 5 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.