30-Minute Greek Lemon Pasta Recipe With Shrimp & Creamy Feta by Chef Gigi
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 pound linguine, fettuccine or any long-strand pasta
- 1 pound uncooked medium-sized wild-caught shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 - 6 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tomato, de-seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for garnish
- fresh parsley chopped fine, stems discarded
- fresh oregano chopped fine stems discarded
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Over medium-high heat, in a large skillet big enough to hold the pasta, heat the oil until shimmering. Add garlic and sauté for 30 to 60 seconds. Add shrimp and sauté until almost cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the artichokes, feta, tomatoes, lemon juice, stock, wine, parsley and oregano. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Add pasta with some reserved cooking liquid. Toss to coat. Serve Immediately with lots of Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley.
Pro Tip: Feta cheese is inherently salty depending on import or domestic, so make sure to taste before balancing the salt.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.