Fluffy Dairy-free Pancake Recipe: Easy Pancake Recipe for Breakfast or Brunch by 30Seconds Food
These days, who doesn't have a can of coconut milk in their pantry? Use that pantry staple to make this easy coconut milk pancake recipe.
In less than 15 minutes, you'll have a stack of fluffy pancakes to drizzle that maple syrup or honey on for breakfast or brunch. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl until just combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add a few drops of oil or a small amount of butter to melt.
- Pour about 1/4 of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles begin to form, then flip and cook the other side, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.