Fluffy Lemon Ricotta Pancakes Recipe Will Make Your Day Even Better by 30Seconds Food
Skip the long waits at the brunch places this weekend and make this easy lemon ricotta pancake recipe in your own kitchen. This perfect, fluffy pancake recipe is so easy and delicious!
The lemon ricotta pancake batter is made with flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, salt, milk, ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon juice (fresh is best!) and lemon zest. Combine the ingredients and then cook them on a griddle or in a large frying pan in a little butter. Dust these lemon ricotta pancakes with powdered sugar, or top with traditional maple syrup and butter. You can't go wrong either way.
This is one pancake recipe that tastes just as good as you would order in a restaurant. Serve the lemon ricotta pancakes for breakfast or brunch with your favorite pancake toppings. We like simple powdered sugar and maple syrup. Don't forget a side of fresh fruit!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 (makes 6 to 12 pancakes, depending on size)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest
- butter, for cooking
- powdered sugar, for serving
- Fresh is always best when it comes to lemon juice. Because you have to zest the lemon, there's not reason to use bottled lemon juice in this pancake recipe.
- You can use whole milk, reduced-fat milk or even nut milk for this recipe.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the milk and ricotta. Mix well. Add the eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir gently until just combined.
- Melt some butter in a skillet. Pour in some pancake batter and cook until bubbles appear. Flip and cook until cooked through and golden, about 2 minutes per side. Dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 4.9g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrate: 29.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
Total Sugars: 3.8g
Vitamin D: 12mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.