Quick Chicken Pita Wraps Recipe With Homemade Ranch Dressing Is a Mediterranean-Inspired Dinner Fast by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
This chicken pita wraps recipe is my favorite! I intentionally make additional chicken tenders for dinner just so I can make this the next day. I also like to purchase my pita from a Mediterranean restaurant. Some places also make whole-wheat pita, just ask.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 recipe homemade ranch dressing, prepared and chilled
- 1 recipe oven-baked chicken tenders or chicken nuggets, sliced
- 4 pieces pita bread
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 English cucumber, washed and sliced then quartered
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 4 - 6 leaves leaf lettuce
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the ranch dressing and set it to cool in the fridge. It's OK to use prepared ranch, too. This recipe is more about assembly and making an easy peasy meal to feed the family and give us cook a break in the kitchen.
- Prepare chicken nuggets. Turn off the oven.
- Place the pitas in the oven wrapped in a very slightly damp kitchen towel until ready to assemble.
- Lay one warm fresh pita on a warm plate. Drizzle a teaspoon of tahini all over the pita and swirl around with the back of the spoon. Add the lettuce leaf, then top with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sliced chicken.
- Smother with ranch dressing and fresh cracked black pepper. Serve immediately. Each person can pick the pita up, fold over and enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Pita Bread $3 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Mediterranean Cookbooks $5 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Ranch Dressing $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.