Easiest Pumpkin Spice French Toast Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Up That Basic French Toast Recipe by 30Seconds Food
French toast is good, but pumpkin spice french toast is just a little better – especially in the fall. This easy pumpkin french toast recipe has a few simple ingredients and is on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup half and half or whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 slices day-old bread
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Soak two slices of the bread in the egg mixture for a few seconds. Put them into the hot skillet and cook until bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining bread. Serve with maple syrup, honey or dust with powdered sugar.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.