End-of-Season Herb Vinaigrette Recipe: Use Those Summer Herbs in This Healthy Herb Salad Dressing Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Still have lots of healthy herbs growing in your summer herb garden? This easy herb vinaigrette recipe uses fresh basil, parsley, oregano and thyme. But you can use whatever herbs are still thriving in your garden!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (use your favorite)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk to combine. Store in a salad dressing cruet or airtight container until ready to use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.