Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta Dip Recipe: A Tasty Twist on the Classic Artichoke Dip Recipe by Susan Evind
Instead of using a jar of artichoke bruschetta spread to smear on sourdough for a snack, I decided to use it to make my favorite artichoke dip. It turned out fantastic! Not as chunky as the regular, and the flavors blended well. This recipe was adapted from Meaningful Eats.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) artichoke bruschetta spread
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- smoked paprika, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Using a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, cream together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into a 9x9-inch baking dish or 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly browned and hot. Sprinkle with paprika before serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.