Best Vegan Mayonnaise Recipe: This Creamy Vegan Mayo Recipe Is Ready in 5 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Made with tofu, this easy vegan mayonnaise recipe whips up in 5 minutes. If you can, let it sit in the refrigerator a bit so the flavors meld. Use on sandwiches, in pasta salads, potato salads, cole slaw or even as a dip for french fries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 package (12 ounces) firm silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Firm Silken Tofu $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.