Goulash Soup Recipe: Warm Up With This 20-Minute Ground Beef Goulash Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Goulash made with macaroni noodles is as American as apple pie. (We're not talking Hungarian goulash.) This easy goulash soup recipe is a flavorful, filling and comforting lunch or dinner. Ladle some of this hearty soup into a bowl, turn off the news, sit back and unwind for a while. You deserve it.
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (29 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large soup pot until cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients except elbow macaroni. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the elbow macaroni. Reduce heat and simmer gently until macaroni is tender, about 10 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.