Mediterranean Marinated Tomato & Radish Salad Recipe With Dill by 30Seconds Food
During summer, baskets of fresh-picked tomatoes are overflowing. Use some of those tomatoes by making this healthy marinated tomato and radish salad that's flavored with fresh dill.
If you don't like radishes, substitute one large cucumber. If you don't like dill, try thyme, oregano or basil. Make it your own!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the tomatoes, radishes, green onions and dill in a large salad bowl. Toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Let the salad marinate as long as you can to develop the flavors.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Salad Bowls $9 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Oregano $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.