Easy Rosemary Croutons Recipe: Crank Up Your Croutons & Add Herb-licious Flavor to Your Salads by Donna John
Crank up your croutons by making this easy rosemary croutons recipe. Toss these tasty herb-licious croutons on salads and drizzle with your favorite salad dressing (try our lemon vinaigrette salad dressing). Use whatever bread you have on hand, from plain sandwich bread to French bread to rolls. You won't believe the delicious flavor boost!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 7 to 10 minutes
- bread (I used plain sandwich bread)
- dried rosemary or fresh rosemary, to taste (I used fresh rosemary)
- olive oil
- black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cut or tear the bread into pieces and put them into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until dried and golden brown, about 5 to 8 minutes. Watch them closely because they go from ready to ruined quickly!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.