Easy Fried Apple Rings Recipe Is a Fresh & Fun Snack or Quick Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a fresh and fun breakfast or snack idea? Instead of pancakes, make your family this easy fried apple rings recipe. Serve them plain, or drizzle with honey or maple syrup. Simply delicious!
For a fun twist, sprinkle the fried apple rings with powdered sugar instead of cinnamon and sugar. Or how about chai sugar. OMG.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 4 - 5 large apples, peeled, cored and cut into rings
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the egg, milk and oil in a bowl. Whisk to combine. In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Heat about 2 cups of oil in a skillet or deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
- Dip the apple rings into the batter and put into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels, and immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Repeat with the remaining apple rings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.