Easy Guacamole Hummus Recipe: 2 Thumbs Up for This Avocado, Rosemary & Lemon Hummus Recipe by Elisa Schmitz
Inspired by the best avocado hummus recipe and the easy rosemary lemon hummus recipe, each loaded with healthy, delicious ingredients and ready in just minutes, I created this delicious hummus recipe that my husband calls "guacamole hummus" (while giving it two thumbs up). Since we're eating more and more plant-based meals as part of our Mediterranean diet, this savory hummus recipe makes a perfect snack or lunch in no time at all.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained (reserve 2 tablespoons of the liquid)
- 2 small avocados, pitted and cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 2 teaspoons minced garlic in a jar)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- sea salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
Put the chickpeas, 2 tablespoons of their liquid and all remaining ingredients into a blender. Season with sea salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired. Blend until smooth.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.