Rosemary Lemon Hummus Recipe: This Lemon & Rosemary Hummus Recipe Will Wake Up Your Taste Buds by 30Seconds Food
Lemony and full of woodsy rosemary, this aromatic lemon and rosemary hummus recipe isn't shy. The flavors let you know they're there. Delicious! Serve with pita bread, pita chips, naan, tortilla chips or vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- smoked paprika, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chickpeas, lemon juice, lemon zest, rosemary, tahini and garlic in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse until chopped.
- Slowly start to add in the olive oil. Blend until smooth.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.