Best Avocado Hummus Recipe: Creamy Avocado Hummus Recipe for Healthy Snacking by 30Seconds Food
With healthy, wholesome ingredients and ready in five minutes, this easy avocado hummus recipe is the snack of summer. Serve with pita chips, naan, vegetables or tortilla chips.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained (reserve 2 tablespoons of the liquid)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chickpeas, 2 tablespoons of their liquid and remaining ingredients into a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.