Jaw-Dropping Chimichurri Grilled Chicken Recipe: This Chicken Breasts With Chimichurri Sauce Recipe Is OMG Good by 30Seconds Food
Expect recipe requests and lots of photos being taken of this incredible chicken breast recipe with chimichurri sauce. Yes, you just upped your grilling game.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- olive oil
- 1 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, packed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, packed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed (leave the seeds and ribs for a hotter chimichurri)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder and paprika in a small bowl. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle the seasoning mix on both sides. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Let it marinate while you make the chimichurri.
- To make the chimichurri, put everything but the olive oil into a blender. Pulse until chopped. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. If you want a thicker chimichurri, add more parsley and/or cilantro.
- Heat an outdoor grill, indoor grill or grill pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 6 to 7 minutes per side. Put the chicken on a serving platter and top with the chimichurri sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Grill Pans $20 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.