Oil-Free Oregano Chimichurri Recipe: Healthy, Fresh Oregano Chimichurri Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
No oil? Oregano? Yes! This easy oregano chimichurri sauce has no oil and is a healthy way to add freshness to grilled meats, pasta, bruschetta or any recipe.
Cuisine: South American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/3 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Blue Zones, Second Edition: 9 Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest $12
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.