OMG Chimichurri Grilled Chicken Recipe: This Chicken Breasts With Creamy Chimichurri Recipe Is Jaw-Dropping Good by 30Seconds Food
Toast some baguette slices to spread the extra chimichurri sauce on. It's crispy and delicious served with the chicken. If you want the chimichurri sauce creamy, add the cream cheese. If traditional, looser chimichurri is more your style, omit it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- olive oil
- 1 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, packed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, packed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed (leave the seeds and ribs for a hotter chimichurri)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder and paprika in a small bowl. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle the seasoning mix on both sides. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Let it marinate while you make the chimichurri.
- To make the chimichurri, put everything but the olive oil and cream cheese into a blender. Pulse until chopped. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil. Add the cream cheese, if desired, until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an outdoor grill, indoor grill or grill pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 6 to 7 minutes per side. Put the chicken on a serving platter and top with the chimichurri sauce.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Grill Pans $20 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.