Creamy Dill Pickle Salad Dressing Recipe Is So Refreshing by 30Seconds Food
Dill pickle salad dressing? Yes! This fun pickle salad dressing recipe adds a kick to anything it's drizzled on.
Serve the easy salad dressing recipe over salad greens or use in pasta salads. What about making a cucumber salad with it? Genius. Not a fan of dill pickles? Use sweet pickles, bread and butter pickles or spicy pickles instead. How will you use it?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.