Fruit Salad Ice Pops Recipe: This Is What Summer Looks Like on a Stick by 30Seconds Food
If you looked summer up in the dictionary, there would be a picture of this fruit salad ice pops recipe. OK, maybe not, but what could be more refreshing than one of these frozen treats on a hot summer day? In a rush, you could use canned fruit cocktail instead of fresh fruit.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 5 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 8 ice pops
- 1 peach or nectarine, cut into chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, cleaned and halved
- 2 cups white grape juice (approximately)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fruit into the ice pop molds.
- Pour in the juice to fill the molds. Freeze until solid, about 4 to 5 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.