Cool Down Deliciously With Chef Zipora Einav's Refreshing Hibiscus Blueberry Ice Pops by 30Seconds Food
Need a refreshing treat to serve your guests, friends or family this summer? Celebrity Chef Zipora Einav, author of “Recipe for a Delicious Life," has just the thing with her hibiscus blueberry ice pops. This elegant recipe creates something special (not to mention it's easy and delicious).
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes plus freezing time
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons dry hibiscus petals
- juice from 4 fresh lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small pot, mix the maple syrup, 2/3 cups water and hibiscus petals. Heat up on low heat for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Strain the mixture and throw away the hibiscus petals.
- Combine the fresh lemon juice, lemon peel and 1 1/2 cups water. Mix with the hibiscus water and pour into a measuring cup.
- Fill eight to 10 ice pop molds with the liquid and add the wooden sticks to each mold. Add 4 to 6 whole fresh blueberries into each mold. Set the cover on top of the mold. Place in the freezer for 12 hours or overnight.
- To remove the frozen pops, rinse the mold under hot water for 30-40 seconds and remove gently. Serve and enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.