This Easy Wholesome Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal Recipe Smells & Tastes Amazing by 30Seconds Food
"Your kitchen will smell heavenly while this oatmeal recipe is baking!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "The best part is that your actual hands-on prep time is just a few minutes, simply grabbing your ingredients, stirring them together, throwing it all into your preheated oven. Done. Mix up a batch early tomorrow morning, then go shower and get yourself ready while a delicious breakfast bakes up for the family!"
This easy baked oatmeal recipe is a perfect brunch recipe for anytime of year. Enjoy the wholesome goodness!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter, ghee or unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh strawberries and banana slices
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs together with the melted clarified butter or ghee, maple syrup or honey, milk and peanut butter. Whisk well to combine.
- Add in the rolled oats, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir to fully incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8x10-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is finished baking and just set in the middle, let it cool for a few minutes. Slice into eight servings and top with your fresh strawberries and bananas.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x10-inch Baking Dishes $10 & Up
All-Natural Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Raw Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Old-fashioned Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.