This Easy Wholesome Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal Recipe Smells & Tastes Amazing by 30Seconds Food
"Your kitchen will smell heavenly while this oatmeal recipe is baking!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "The best part is that your actual hands-on prep time is just a few minutes, simply grabbing your ingredients, stirring them together, throwing it all into your preheated oven. Done. Mix up a batch early tomorrow morning, then go shower and get yourself ready while a delicious breakfast bakes up for the family!"
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter, ghee or unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh strawberries and banana slices
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs together with the melted clarified butter or ghee, maple syrup or honey, milk and peanut butter. Whisk well to combine.
- Add in the rolled oats, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir to fully incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8x10-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is finished baking and just set in the middle, let it cool for a few minutes. Slice into eight servings and top with your fresh strawberries and bananas.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.