Salata Herb Vinaigrette Copycat Recipe: This Italian Herb Salad Dressing Recipe Is Herb-a-licious by Donna John
The fresh herb vinaigrette at Salata is one of my favorites. (Pro tip: You can buy it to go and they will put it in a plastic salad dressing cruet for you.) This easy copycat Italian herb salad dressing recipe adds an herbal kick to your salads.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small bunch Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar and honey into a blender or food processor. Blend.
- Slowly start to drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
Salad Dressing Cruets $6 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.